Taichang Industry Tool Parts Tungsten Carbide Plate Customized
Coating And Size
Carbide plates, with good durability and impact resistance, can be
used in hardware and standard stamping die. Cemented carbide plate
is widely used in the electronics industry, motor rotor, stator,
LED lead frame, EI silicon steel sheet, etc. All cemented carbide
blocks must be checked strictly, and only those without any damage
such as pores, bubbles, cracks, etc. can be transported out.
Cemented carbide plate has high hardness, good abrasion resistance,
strength and toughness, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and
a series of excellent properties, especially its high hardness and
wear-resistance, which remain basically unchanged even at 500
|Grade||Density (g/cm3)||Hardness (HRA)||TRS (Mpa)|
We produce tungsten carbide plate/block, sheet, strip in blank in
various sizes, tungsten carbide grades and surface conditions.
Our business is focused on:
1. Customized and special shape parts and work blank.
2. Non-standard parts and work blank.
3. Dies or work blank of stretching, drawing, cutting, flatting,
hot forging, cold heading, cold extruding, forming for all related
4. Non-magnetic alloy dies for the magnetic industry.
5. Standard parts of a rod, block, bar and stick, etc.
6. Mining tools like bits, blaze, inlay cutter, sand maker's T- bar
and R-bar, etc.
7. Other wear-resistance, anti-corrosion and non-magnetic products.
1. Professional manufacturer for tungsten carbide with more than 10
years experience. All products have passed the ISO9001
2. we have our own factory to produce the molds and products, so
the delivery is fast. Also, we have professional sales teams to
satisfy you well.
3. All products go through in-process and final inspection.
Strictly and complete quality control system.
4. We can accept the order of all kinds of specially designed
products of tungsten carbide.
5. Various payment terms and delivery methods supported
6. Sample and free online technical service is available
Made from 100% origin material, stable and reliable quality.
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: It depends on the quantity and customer’s design. Normally, about
Q: Can you support customized design?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM.
Q: How long will it take to execute my order?
A: For the stock items, we can arrange the shipment within 3-5 days
after received your payment. For the customized items, we will
indicate the delivery time in the quotation sheet.
Q: Can you give a warranty for your products?
A: Yes, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all items. The
detailed inspection pictures and the report of the order will be
sent to you for confirmation before delivery. For the overseas
orders, if there is a quality problem, please kind to provide the
pictures to show the problems by e-mail. We will provide the
replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
Q: What can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you
are very urgent to get the price, please tell us in your email so
that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: What is your term of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB Shanghai or FOB Chengdu. You can choose the one
which is the most convenient or cost-effective for you.